Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tour day 16

Yeah I'm behind on my updates. I got my wheel out of storage! I so happy, I really wish Clotho could have a home, instead she's going to have to go back into her box and live in the closet ::sadface::

I unwound, washed, thwacked, hung and skeined kae's first handspun "ice cream boy loves lollipop girl" which I guess is an adventure time reference, we don't watch that show. Then!

The last three days I've been spinning up the last two ounces of my Unseelie batt I got from Corgi hill farms on etsy, it's a bfl/silk/firestar batt in purples and blacks. It wanted to be thin, we'll see what happens when it's washed and thwacked, but going onto the bobbin it was 80 wpi.

I also spent time amusing the boy children at out bi-weekly gaming night with Arachne and the purple roving that never ends. My drop spindle brings all the boys to the yard ;)

So pictures, though I'm sure they won't be in any order

No comments:

Post a Comment