Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tour day 20

I didn't get in much spinning time today, because I spent 4 and a half hours cleaning and organizing my kitchen.

You may be thinking, damn girl why the hell was it that dirty?!

Well let me tell you, most of the crap was my moms that she left here when she move out. I'm talking 8 gallons of paint! The whole pantry closet was so full of her stuff I couldn't use it.

no longer!

And because I'm able to use the pantry again, I was able to get all the junk up off my counter (I admit the snack food was out on the counter because we only had one itty bitty cabinet for 4 people's food!) now my stand mixer has a home, and my ice cream maker. And omg we haz a waffle iron!

In another epic note, Connor slept in his crib last night, with no problems, so I may get to put away the pack n play and have a home for my spinning wheel (happy dance!) I don't want Clotho to go back into storage.

I'm anxiously awaiting news on my TTT Turkish being ready, I loved my rose, but I think she's going to a great home!

I did start spinning my Titania roving from storied yarns, I split it down the middle to try fractal spinning. I haven't done a real two ply in a long time, I usually thread ply.

And I've almost fit 4.5oz of fiber on my 1oz spider spindle. It's getting complicated to wind the cop!

No comments:

Post a Comment