Thursday, June 6, 2013

Last Day of School

Today was Kae's last day of school.

Her last day at Marsh Pointe. 

I went back and reread my blog posts about the school, when I toured the school before she started kindergarten.

I still love all those things. The school pitself is great. There are so many opportunities for kids there that a lot of other elementary schools don't have. Or can't afford.

I am a little sad to see kae move on. I wanted her to be able to start band in 3rd grade. And Kae's guidance counselor is a phenomenal woman, who made a huge difference in Kae's life.

But I hate these pretentious parents. I hate that kae will have to be in the same class, with the same kids. 

So we're moving on!

Kae got off the bus


And we had a silly string fight!


Pink for her, purple for me!



Summer starts now. No more of the drama or hurt for either of us, I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment