Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sending Hugs


Keeping the kids busy for summer is really REALLY important.

They will drive me insane. That would be bad.

So we set up a schedule. 

Make Something Monday
Time to Read Tuesday
What's Cooking Wednesday
Be Thoughtful Thursday
Fun Day Friday

The weekends are daddy time, and he gets to occupy them!

We also made a poster of all the stuff we said we'd do this summer. From picking our own food to the water park. It also includes completing the reading programs and Kae's swimming lessons. It gives her some power, and holds me accountable.



Today is Monday! I let kae spelunk my Summer Camp Pinterest board and pick a craft project. She decided we should make and send hugs to the grandparents. 

So we started with Kae's hugs



After nap I got Connor's! Though I couldn't get a picture, too much lime green paint everywhere.

We'll put them in the mail tomorrow along with a poem kae is going to copy. Even the local g-parents. Non-Bill mail is always nice 😍


No comments:

Post a Comment