Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tour De Fleece 2013 - day 1 and 2

Yup long title.

Saturday I got in some spinning on my TTT Turkish spindle with my Estonian wool by Kaunai on Etsy (linky later!)

We went to Stuart for gaming night and I brought my Tina's Angoras Tibetan spindle with her tea cup bowl. And the Evil Queen roving by Storied Yarns.




Sunday! I spun more on the Turkish while watching doctor who with kaeley, ash grey pencil roving while watching The Fires of Pompeii. But I didn't get a picture. 

After breakfast we wandered around downtown and fed the fishes. We got rained out /sigh

Then I pulled Clotho out of her hiding spot (the closet!) and worked on my Storied Yarns merino pencil roving in Finnick. I'm hoping to get that all finished up tomorrow. 



I joined Instagram yesterday, it's actually great for sharing pictures (sandi!) I'd been avoiding it because it was trendy. Now I don't care so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment