Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Library Adventure

Today was library day!
My favorite day of the week.

I have a pin on my summer camp board about library mini adventures. It's hard because Connor isn't quite old enough for the "sit still" adventures yet. But we did a little hunt.

First kaeley walked around and found the biggest book. It took some prompting, like "do you think the biggest book would be fiction or non-fiction?" And then she had to lead us to the section. 

The biggest book

The smallest book didn't take any prompting, she went straight for the baby cardboard books.

Curious George, the curious little monkey. ::sing::

Kaeley would have checked out every book on dinosaurs they had if I would have carried them for her. I've decided that if she complains about how heavy her bag is, she has to put some back. New rule!

She couldn't even wait to get home to start reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment