Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Swimming

Right before school got out, kae was invited to a pool party. We let her go because it was here in our own community pool. Turns out we had a kid in her class living right under our nose. And no one told us, go figure.

I had to go home for a minute because Ross was having issues with Connor. The mom said go ahead I'll watch her. I trusted this mom. Totally shouldn't have.

When I came back kae was being abandoned by the other girls, trying desperately to swim after them to the deep end. And she started to drown.

This other mom was so busy talking to her friend that I had to jump in the water, in my clothes (because I couldn't find my suit before we left for the day). We didn't stay long after that.

So we decided kae needed real swimming lessons. She didn't listen to us. So I signed her up for them at the burns road aquatic center. 

She had a great time, and she's excited to use what she's learned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment