Monday, July 1, 2013

June reading list

I really should get back on track of posting this the last day of the month.

June 
1-31 Dark Wolf Rising - Rhyannon Byrd (6/11) free/kindle 
2-32 Breathless (The Blue Fire Saga, #1) - Scott Prussing (6/24) free/kindle 
3-33 Frost Burned - Patricia Briggs (6/25) free/library

Yup, that's it. I have no excuse since our Internet was out all month.

Breathless was a good concept, different take on vampires and hunters. And the main character was flawed and not completely helpless. She was human. It just didn't hold my attention.

Dark wolf was a harlequin nocturne book, nuff said.

Oh Patty Briggs how I lurve her books. I am NEVER disappointed in them. Even when I read the spoilers about Sam and thought I'd be heartbroken. I was just so happy at how it turned out! I'm now eagerly anticipating the next book :) LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment