Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Extra Life

On November 2, 2013 I'll be playing video games for 25 hours!

WHAT?!? 25 hours?!

yes, because it's for charity.

I'll be marathon gaming for Extra Life, a charity organization that uses video games, and gamers, to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network. I'll be playing for the University of Iowa Children's Hospital. Where I was born almost 8 weeks premature, and spent the first month of my life in an incubator.

I play as someone who benefited from others generosity, and I play as a mother.

I'll be gaming on my computer, playing Neverwinter Online by PWE, a free MMO based on Dungeons and Dragons. Probably my Teifling Control Wizard. unless they've got the new Sun and Moon Elves and class released.

I'll also be gaming on the PS3, playing the Walking Dead choose your own adventure game! hopefully the second game/chapters will be released by then. I'll also be playing either Skyrim OR Dragon Age 2, I've been informed i'm not even CLOSE to being finished with that game, and I've already logged a ton of hours.

for travel time, and such, i'll be playing on my cellphone, Dragon City and Tetris, probably Candy Crush too. I also have a wicked fun zombie game called Zombie Z, it's free, and like, FourSquare meets zombie survival.

Please donate if you can, or sign up, you can join us on Team Za Kage, or start your own. it's a great cause!


No comments:

Post a Comment