Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summer Break Tour

Last night kae and I did - 

This!

We went to the Summer Break Tour, two opening groups I'd never heard of, Victoria Justice and Big Time Rush.


Kae was super stylish in all her sparkly hot pink glory.


We had grass seats at Coral Sky, Cruzan, whatever. The name will change again in a week.


We squished Olivia Somerlyn, who actually wasn't bad, we'd just never heard her before.

Victoria Justice was actually really amazing live. She did mostly songs from her nickelodeon show Victorious, but a few originals, and a cover. 


And then BTR came out, they were...alright. Let me point out that I compare them to The Monkees a lot. Without the awesome that was Davey Jones. They are an invented boy band for a tv show that now put out albums. The music is typical boy band, but catchy. I knew one song from their set. Kae didn't care.


And danced around like a crazy person.

We left before the encore, kae was tired and hungry.

All in all she had a great time. And I had fun watching her have fun. Though it will probably be another few years before we try that again. So many Tweens 

No comments:

Post a Comment