Sunday, December 20, 2009

Grrrrrr

The company my husband works for blows big nasty chunks.

He has to work on Christmas Eve

He has to work on Christmas DAY

I AM NOT GOING TO HIS MOTHER'S HOUSE WITHOUT HIM.

yes, i'm yelling. i'm pissed.

He had it all worked out, and then one of his employees decided to have a suicidal nervous breakdown almost two weeks ago, and then quit. (not to be insensitive, i know she's got issues, but the timing just sucks)


On a lighter note.

for the 52 books in 52 weeks group on Ravelry i'm doing the 200+ book in 52 weeks challenge. (i read almost 200 this year, i think, if i try, i can beat my own record). I made my list of TBR books based on my Shelfari and my Paperback Book Swap lists. and i'm close to 300, so all i have to do is get my hands on all of said books...I need to find my Library card.

Finished mom's poncho, but i forgot to grab a picture, so i'll get one on Christmas. Still working on Great-Grandpa Frank's scarf. and Debating on casting on for a Cowl for myself because we're going through a FREAK cold front and i'm SOOO cold brr!

Knowing my luck as soon as i finish the cowl the weather will have passed and it'll just SIT there.

I'm hoping the 50 Projects for 50 States charity group will take my daughter's old knit hats, she grew out of them and rather than let them go to waste and get pitched i'd rather give them to someone who can use them.

random picture goodness

I took this of one of my mother's white Orchids and messed with it in Painbrush, it's my Ravatar atm.

No comments:

Post a Comment