Monday, December 7, 2009

Miles and Miles

Of freaking Stockinette Stitch /sigh

working on a present for me Mama, and since i know she'll NEVER see this, it's a Poncho. The pattern is from the ball wrapper on the Caron Simple Soft yarn. Originally i bought this "Victorian Rose" yarn and some really cool wooden buttons to make a tank top for said mother. It's now turning into the first pattern I've actually FOLLOWED...which means

Miles and Miles of freaking Stockinette Stitch!

I finished Kae's scarf - I finished a present for my Dad (Red Heart Earth and Sky - Blanket) - I cast on last night and finished a shawl for myself this morning, we had a small cold front and then...BAM! hot as hell again, I hate Florida, i take up knitting living in a sauna..smooth Paula, real Smooth...and now some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment