Thursday, December 10, 2009

Terrible, Horrible, No Good..you get the point..

sometimes i wish i could afford to move to Australia /sigh

Mom says some days are just like that, sometimes, she's the cause.

I need me a rich sugar daddy so i can do nothing but play with Kaeley and knit, who won't give me crap about everything. and who's more than happy to pay for my fiber addiction, yeah, don't we all?

It seems like every day i'm making a different christmas list for people, one set of grandparents get one list, another get a different list, and somehow, they ignore the list and just get whatever they want anyway. I make a list for a reason, a 4 year old does not need a drum set!

So, for the sake of my sanity, and to vent, and to feel like someone is paying attention to me (because sometimes you just need it) here is MY christmas list.

Namaste Knitube in Cranberry
Size 6 and 8 Straight needles
siz3 3, 5 and 8 - 9 Inch Circular needles
A new case for my interchangable needle set
pretty stitch markers
a yarn swift
a ball winder
a needle gauge
a retractable tape measure
all size project bags
something fun to keep my patterns organized in
anything with Koi on it
anything with Cherry Blossoms on it
anything with Wolves on it


i wonder how much of this i'll get for Christmas.

i wonder if in my frustration i'll get mom's poncho finished for christmas, in the mood i'm in, who knows.
Fug it, i'll work on spinning this pretty up to make myself something.

No comments:

Post a Comment