Wednesday, June 16, 2010

KIP Week - Day 5

This morning Kaeley and i got up SUPER EARLY!! yeah, that's right, i got up early. why? because i promised my child i'd take her to the beach, yeah, that's right, you heard me, me and the beach became one...i hate sand, really, i do.

But kae had a blast, so it was worth it.

I also got a Knit in Public Hunt point for it, Two actually since i'm a Tree Hugging Dirt Worshiping Hippy and got a House of Worship point for it as well, SCORE!

after our adventure at the beach, and an entire bucket of sea shells collected to bring home, Kae and I hit Denny's to Break our Fasts. Mommy demanded French Toast! Kae at all her breakfast, and then we went home and she fell asleep on the couch watching Dora. Too pooped to pop is a good thing with a 4 year old!
I got a point at Denny's for a Sit Down Restaurant, and French Toast to boot.

I've been posting what the next day's plan is to give everyone a heads up and a fair(ish) chance to plan around me, Again, my points count for nothing, for me it's a way to keep Kaeley busy and not be stuck in my boring house all day.

So tomorrow (Thursday) the plan is to go to the Movie Theater at 10am to see the Free Family Movie at the Regal Theater on 4-41. Followed by playtime at the Breakfast Playground at the Wellington Mall, and the bonus point for Dave at BK when i pick him up from work tomorrow. for a recap, this is Movie Theater point, Mall point, Playground point, and the Dave bonus for Fast Food.

Friday we're going to the Loggerhead Center in Juno, they have a Museum inside and a conservation center outside that offers hour long class sessions for children. So that's a Museum Point and a School Point.

Saturday gonna go knit with the Chix with Stix in Stuart (bringing the Gailie too!) for my Knitting with a group that isn't my normal group point.

And the Awards dinner is Saturday Evening at the Panera on Village Blvd @ 6:30pm ish.

This has been such a fun week, and i've found in my research all sorts of fun FREE stuff kaeley and i can do all summer so she's not vegging in front of the tv all day. This is good, eet makes me happy. Ross is so jealous we're having fun while he has to work muahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment