Saturday, June 12, 2010

Knit in Public Week - Day 1

Today is World Wide Knit in Public day! it's also the kick off for The Great Gold Cost KIP Hunt (kip being short for Knit in Public).

The plan was to take Kaeley to the park this morning, that would have gotten a grueling (ie hot as hell) part of the list out of the way. But no no, it had to rain, like, only in Jupiter...bah.

Tomorrow we hit the pool with Grandma, but in the mean time, pictures of my Public knitting.
i'm so lucky kae is happy and proud of my knitting, she yelled at a guy at Burger King who was pointing and making mean comments. "You leave my mommy alone!" i loves my baby girl.



so far on the list my two categories, Knitting in the Car (extra point for being the driver!) and Kniting at a Fast Food place. Pool and Grocery Store are on the plan for tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Is that your Citron? Lookin' good!!!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, is my Citron, it's at the point where each row counts as mindless knitting!

    ReplyDelete