Thursday, June 17, 2010

KIP Week - Day 6

So the plan was to get to the movies this morning, then the mall and the play area that looks like a giant breakfast serving. Didn't work out as planned. Ross decided to join us, and he talked kaeley out of the movies.
So we just hit the mall and the play area (I figure i'm going to beat Sandi anyway muhahaha).

First we got rather lost, seeing as how we walked right past the mall map.....twice....
But Kae had a blast, and while i get a point for it, really, the point is to have fun, and when she's having fun, so am I.
Amazingly she listened when i told her if she started grabbing kids we were leaving, there was no grabbing (every kid is her best friend, whether they know it or not). We were able to leave with minimal tears, and the promise of Pizza.
I also got my bonus point for the pic of Dave at the BK in Jupiter. My brother is a goof, he's also probably THE Funniest person I know, he uses humor to get through the tough situations in life, and he works hard, so i respect him, and pick on him like no one else will EVER be allowed to do.
So that's 3 more points today.


Tomorrow Kae and I hit the Loggerhead Museum and Conservation Center in Juno Beach. I used to go there for girl scouts, and when i was a little older to volunteer for Community Service in high school. I think kae will love it, she loves animals!

Saturday Knitting in Stuart (And maybe an emergency run to JoAnns in Jensen, i'm almost out the Victorian Rose Caron Simply Soft i need for mom's Rose Colored tank - These pictured wip kips)

No comments:

Post a Comment