Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happiness

I must thank Sandi, she is an angel. Not only did she give me a spinning lesson tonight, she happily helped me keep an eye on Kaeley at the bookstore (and bribed her with dark chocolate), and listened to a man drone on and on about some chick years younger than him that he met on a dating site.

But really, the spinning was the best part =D
my first (very over-spun) single on my Kiwi. Sandi showed me how to draft just once and it clicked! (i had trouble with drafting with my Spindle - but i think it'll be easier now!) and joining pieces.

I'm so happy, it was so much fun.

If the husbeast comes home and brings me down i'm going to shave his entire body while he sleeps.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - Sandi rocks. She doesn't know it yet but she just may be my new Zen master (mistress?)

    If you shave the Husbeast, please take pictures.

    ReplyDelete