Thursday, March 4, 2010

Slow

March is going slow, but fast, don't care if it makes sense to anyone else it makes sense to me! neener.

I sped through my ravelympics projects and i've been putzing around, i keep telling myself if i get started on christmas presents now, i'll have them done way before i need to, but i don't wanna.

So i cast on for the Spring Beret, Faith made one and it looked so cute i decided to make one, i've had to rip out the 1x1 ribbing twice already because i keep screwing up. I'll get it eventually. (*note to self, do not work on 1x1 ribbing in mostly dark at midnight*)

But now i have to think about a project for the Beltane Vampire swap. I have my partner and i've been doing my research, and I'm working on things, probably let my daughter make something for this swap too, like she did for the Folklore and Fairytale swap, she painted a picture frame in teal and glitter. (I have it on good authority that my swapee loves it, she told me so!)

Ross is looking at quitting his job at Blockbuster and going back to Panera (if he can) which makes me sad, the Franchise down here for Panera is well...severely racist, Ross isn't, and it bothered him, that's why he quit, for him to go back to that, well, it sorta makes me mourn for the part of his soul that he'll lose. I need to start seriously looking for work again i guess, and getting kae in day care /cry.

On a lighter note, i read 22 books in february. my favorite being Spinning Straw Into Gold - What Fairy Tales Reveal About the Transformations in a Woman’s Life. I bought it for the F/F swap, and ended up reading it before i mailed it, i'm going to have to get a copy for me too.
I'm also addicted to Fringe, what could be better than X-Files with a Mad Scientist?!? and a cow.
oh i know, my Blood Elf hunter Nendarea and her snow leopard Kousetsu (snow). I ran all the way to the Dwarf starting area (evil side of the world, through big, nasty, death level zones) just to tame him, at level 10...Yes, i'm crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment