Friday, March 19, 2010

Sad Face

When Kae is sick the whole world seems to slow down for me.

A few minutes ago she was laying in bed watching hello kitty. Suddenly she's next to me holding the little jar of Children's Vicks Vap-o-rub and says "Mommy, i need more magic syrup" where she got this idea..no clue. But now my hands smell like Vicks.

Then, just as quickly, she snags my tube of Burt's Bees Lifeguard's Choice lip balm and runs off...the sick kid can keep it..seriously.

So hubby, Brother AND Bratling are sick, again, and once again, i'm the only one who hasn't picked up the bug (::Knock on wood::)

I'm hoping i'm still healthy as of Sunday for the Guild meeting.

I finished my knit item for the Beltane Vampire Swap, it's beautimous if i do say so myself. But it's still a secret until my swap package is sent, so no pictures until then. I cast on (again) for the Spring Beret, omg i finally finished the ribbing /cheer

This is the high point of my day thusfar. My poor baby...maybe she'll watch Clash of the Titans with me.

I feel very much like watching it since i just finished the first three Percy Jackson books yesterday (i get to read a lot when Kae's sick)

Oh, and on a funner note, my Alice in Wonderland inspired batts should be here today, doing a spin-a-long with that, and my Greek Goddess inspired Demeter batt should be out by the 25th, (i'm hoping to get a Circe batt too)

I can always use my spindles, since my wheel is in ups limbo.



*this is the picture my Greek Goddess Demeter batt is going to be "inspired by" i don't know the artist, anyone have a clue?*

1 comment:

  1. my wheel was in limbo for 3 days and then it showed up today, i love it!

    ReplyDelete