Thursday, March 11, 2010

Le Sigh

Commence Operation Meltdown!!

Shite hath Hiteth, the Faneth.

The beast is pretty much on the verge of being jobless. I've been frantically searching for a job, but the market here sucks. Went to get a newspaper today: one.single.section of want ads, go to the Post webpage, it redirects you to Yahoo Hotjobs. /sigh

The Job Boy-o was counting on fell through, and he's been so down about it he's not done anything to fix the situation. I emailed his mom today to ask about the pdf file of his resume so he could get it updated, because he keeps forgetting.

So, no more Warcraft (even though i just purchased my Authenticator). After Beltane Swap, probably no more until the Birthday swap in October. and...

::cry::

::Sniff::

WAAAA no more fiber purchases...i have to knit entirely from my stash
which also means, my hopes of getting a Spinning Wheel...smashed. Yay...isn't life grand?!

Upside, Got Kae a dr's appointment to get her VPK voucher so she can start VPK this year and K-Garden next year...yeah, that's the upside of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment