Friday, January 11, 2013

21 day challenge - day 5

Today was a good day! Did Zumba and yoga. Connor has been great.

I made a stop at goodwill and dropped off the bag from the linen closet and the bag of toys.

I got some organization stuff for this weekend and early next week. A shoe rack being the most important one.

After I made salsa corn dog minis for freezer lunches (thank you o-bento) If anyone wants the recipe lemme know! I got to work on my purse.

It wasn't all THAT bad, since I'd cleaned it out couple days before Christmas.




 on the table: christmas card envelopes, my wallet, cosmetics pouch, sunglasses case, tictacs, receipts, snickers bar, play food hamburger bun bottom, bookmarks, octopus earrings, quarter machine ninja, crochet hooks (3, h, i, j), whoppers, build a bear bow, Squishables red panda, girl scout paperwork.


After!


-wallet
-zippy pouch with "cosmetics"
-fish coin purse
-eyeglass case


Plus a couple other important things, checks, tictacs, the key to the church for Girl Scouts.

I also used this opportunity to switch purses from my blue-green paisley Vera Bradley to my Asian print Vera Bradley. They are the only two purses I own now

At least, the only two "mommy" purses I own now...


Tomorrow is under my sinks, kitchen and bathroom. I'm scared...

No comments:

Post a Comment