Saturday, January 12, 2013

Horsin Around

I am reminded every day how wonderful the knitting community is. The ladies at the local group I attend are some of the nicest and most supportive people I know.

I was telling them how hard school has been for kae so far this year, and my friend Kim offered for kae to come out and meet her horses!

Kae got to feed them carrots and horse cookies, she got to brush one and brush her mane. Then she got to learn how to pick the hooves and took Hershey for a walk around the paddock.

She also wanted to help clean the paddock. I have video lol

It was fun, and a great experience for kae. I'm glad she got to be around horses at least once, so she's not as left out with the really horse crazy girls in class.

Then grandma helped her pick seeds for the new raised bed garden she's getting for Easter!













No comments:

Post a Comment