Tuesday, January 15, 2013

21 day - day 9

Today was the bookshelves. We have 4 in our house. One in the living room, one in the kids room, and two in our bedroom.

Says a lot about the kind of people we are lol.

The shelf in the living room needs more attention. I did what I could with the time I had, and kae got in on the action by doing the shelf in their room. I'll need to go over it again when she's not home of course.

I packed up all of Ross' Magic: The Gathering decks and put them into baggies. The boys get on a kick and play every few weeks. (My decks are in fancy metal deck boxes. I have a black/green deck and a blue/green elf deck).

I admit I got distracted. I've been catching up on The Walking Dead and put it on while working...I hate Lori, Shane and Andrea...lots..also Carl is a moron.

I do have a box of books to go to the used book store (or library if they won't take them for store credit).

Tomorrow I tackle the bedroom closets! Eep! Ours is full of comic books ::face palm::



No comments:

Post a Comment