Monday, January 14, 2013

21 day challenge - day 8

Don't go searching for day 6 part 2 or day 7. My phone decided it was time to die. Like really dead. Green screen of death dead.

I did do under my kitchen sink and the fridge/freezer Sunday afternoon. I just don't have pictures to prove it /sigh

Today was kitchen cabinets. We don't have many, the cups and dishes are good, the doors won't close if we don't keep that organized. We have one food cabinet. And a pantry (that's later this week I think).






















But we do have the BIG cabinet. It houses the griddle, crockpot, rice cooker, baking dishes and Tupperware.

I sorted all the containers without lids and made a decent home for the griddle.






















Oh and made a home for Connor's baby food lazy Susan. Holds baby food jars, very handy. Might become a baby food jar spice rack when he doesn't use jar food anymore.



tomorrow...the bookshelves!

No comments:

Post a Comment