Friday, January 4, 2013

21 Day Organization Challenge

so my first "resolution" project of the year involves getting the house decluttered and organized. again. it's constant work that i just don't always want to do. ever.

but the list i'm going to use, and the challenge set up, is easy, you start with small items, and don't overwhelm yourself by trying to get everything done in a few days.

i'll be starting when kae goes back to school on monday, and if i remember, I'll post some before and after pics of what i get done. I'll probably be making a lot of trips to goodwill, and posting a lot of stuff up on Freecycle.

Some of the stuff on this list just doesn't fit into our house, so i'll be replacing it with things that do. Example, we do not have an attic, or a basement. so i'll be doing the Bookshelves, and My Desk/Kae's Desk. also my jewelry box doesn't need to be done, so that's "Kids toys (Again)".

I'm also going to try and include some of the home organization projects i've got on my Pinterest. a ton of ideas, none of them get used.

No comments:

Post a Comment