Thursday, January 17, 2013

21 day - day 11

Today I organized the front entry. I'm not really happy with it, honestly. There is a lot of stuff that lives there that really doesn't have a home.

Like our cloth totes for groceries. We never freaking use them. Ok we'll we use the library bags, three of them. Kaeley's books, mommy and daddy's books, and the return bag. I'm sure Connor will have his own soon enough.

The problem is that I'm cheap, so I do my grocery shopping at super Walmart. They won't use cloth bags. Even if you buy one if theirs. If you want to use them, you have to bag yourself. But I buy 2-3 weeks of groceries at a time. With 1-2 children in tow. I need extra arms.

I'll probably keep one bag for the veggie market and give the rest to my mom.

My big achievement is the shoe rack. Typically my husbeast tosses all the shoes into a pile when he "cleans". The rack should help with that.

I need to go through the mail bin still.

Tomorrow is my craft bins, that will take more time and have a ton of pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment